Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: most insane show ever

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    most insane show ever

    SKINHEADS

    I think its on TLC, Im not sure, but I have seen this before, its just ... you have to see it to believe it.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: most insane show ver

    its on A&E

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most insane show ver

    Just tuned in. Amazing how many dumbasses there are in this world.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: most insane show ver

    it gets better, they have a birthday cake for hitler

    They love Slayer, Tom is Cuban. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] unless I am mistaken, although I know Slayer, Danzig, White Zombie, Superjoint Ritual all have skin followings who come to their shows.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most insane show ver

    LOOK LOOK!!!
    Aphrodite and Crusader are on TV [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    We all get our 15 of fame
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: most insane show ver

    triumph of the will!

    hitler on a white horse!!!

    They want all the non whites to move to san fran. lol I dont think they have a very high black pop. And Alabama as the white homeland.

    The [censored] and the Skins together, lol.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most insane show ver

    [ QUOTE ]
    LOOK LOOK!!!
    Aphrodite and Crusader are on TV [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    We all get our 15 of fame

    [/ QUOTE ]




    I thought the show was about skinheads not inbreeders.




    EDIT--Nevermind, both are the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •